Water Damage Poughkeepsie
When residents living in New York experience a roof leak they can rely on the water damage Poughkeepsie specialists at 911 Restoration of Westchester to assist you in extracting the water from your home immediately.
We know how important it is to remove moisture from the premises right away, which is why the Poughkeepsie water removal experts guarantee a 45 minute arrival time for all water emergencies.
Our offices stay open 24/7/365, because we want to be able to help you no matter what time of the day or night you reach out to our crews. Because of our quick response and availability, you can rest assured that our team can give your home a fresh start in no time!
Call our Poughkeepsie leak repair techs today, and you can be sure that you hired the best company to mitigate your flood damage.
We Want To Keep You Safe After A Storm Has Hit Your Home
It is not uncommon for homeowners in Poughkeepsie to go through heavy storms, so it is important that they understand how to keep safe once the rain has stopped. Below are some tips on how to best handle the situation after an intense storm has passed.
- If you are inside, stay inside until you are officially informed by law enforcement or the media that the storm has ended.
- If you were evacuated from your home, wait to hear from officials that it is safe to return to your property.
- Wait for official clearance before drinking any tap water. Some storms can be so bad that the winds end up destroying the sanitation infrastructures, so you may need to drink and use boiled water for a period of time.
- Check to ensure there are no gas leaks in the home. If you do smell gas, immediately open all of the windows and leave the premises. Once you are in a safe place call the gas company for assistance.
- Before entering your household you should inspect the electrical. If you notice sparking, stripped wires or a burning smell, turn off your electricity right away and call for help.
After such a powerful storm you most likely will have water damage in the household.
Call the Poughkeepsie plumbing professionals right away and we will check for any damage to water and sewage pipes.
We Make It Our Duty To Get You Affordable Water Damage Services
When our Poughkeepsie water extraction team arrives on the scene we always bring all of our gear. We use state of the art equipment to get the water out of your home to the best of our ability.
To name some of the technology, we use air movers, sump pumps and dehumidifiers to help us with the home restoration process.
We also conduct a free home inspection as soon as we arrive on the scene, because we want to take as much of the financial burden off your shoulders as we can.
Along with thoroughly checking your home for free, we will also file your insurance claim for you at no cost to you. Due to all of our experience in the industry, we know exactly what information your insurance company needs to get you the coverage you deserve.